What We DoWhat We Do
Borehole Drilling & Equipping
A borehole is a narrow shaft bored in the ground, either vertically or horizontally. A borehole may be constructed for many different purposes, including the extraction of water, other liquids or gases as part of a geotechnical investigation and environmental site assessment
- Borehole drilling
- Mine dewatering monitoring borehole drilling
This discipline focuses on the study of the character, availability and quality of groundwater, and the geological controls on its occurrence and movements.
- Aerial photo and satellite imagery interpretations
- Desktop geohydrological studies
- Borehole siting
- Drilling supervision
We provide a broad range of energy solutions including designs and implementation of energy savings projects, retrofitting, energy conservation, energy infrastructure outsourcing, power generation and energy supply.
- Pump water for free with our solar borehole pumps
- Keep your pool bright and clean with our solar pool pump…